My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. 3/4 cup raw cashew butter at room temperature
2. 3/4cup raw coconut butter warmed to liquid
3. 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
4. 3 tbsp. Organic Sweetener
5. 1/4 cup filtered water
6. 1tbsp bourbon or rum
7. 1/4 tsp cinnamon
8. pinch of nutmeg
1. 2 scoops of Elite Protein Chocolate Flavor
2. 2 Cups chopped vegan dark chocolate
1. Put all the filling ingredients in a big bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Put it in the fridge for about 15-25mins until its firm enough to scoop. Then start scooping and rolling them with your hands. Place them on a parchment lined tray and put it back into the freezer until firm for about 30 minutes.
Directions - Dark Chocolate:
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler until smooth.
2. Add 2 scoops of Elite Protein Chocolate Powder while stirring the melted dark chocolate.
1. Dip each white chocolate balls into the dark chocolate and drain the excess off.
2. After dipping all 12 white chocolate balls, place them back onto the tray and store them again inside the freezer until hardened and ready to eat.