My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
We are sharing this sinfully delicious and healthy chocolate pudding recipe made with Elite Protein and buckwheat.
This recipe uses natural sweeteners like banana and soaked dates. Addictive and creamy is how we describe this recipe!!
1. After soaking the buckwheat for a couple of hours rinse it well and let it drain. After draining put it in a medium pot and add 200ml Almond milk and bring it to a boil. Cook it for 10-15mins with low heat.
2. After cooking for 10-15mins remove any excess liquid and drain it well and let it cool down
3. Drain the dates and put them into the blender. Combine coconut cream, cacao powder, banana, 130ml rice milk, and cooked buckwheat.
4. Add more almond milk to achieve the desired consistency.
5. Remove from blender and serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you liked it, make sure to share the recipe with your friends!
Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this recipe!
Share Your Recipe with Green Regimen and We will add it to our weekly newsletter and share it with everyone!