My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. Preheat griddle to medium high.
2. Using a fork or whisk, mix together the pancake mix, Elite Protein Chocolate and flaxseed.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to the griddle and spread it.
4. Pour 4 equal pancakes on griddle, then sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of each one.
5. Let pancakes cook for several minutes (wait for the small bubbles to show) then flip pancakes and cook another 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve pancakes with your favorite toppings such as butter, almonds, blueberries, maple syrup or coconut flakes.
If you liked it, make sure to share the recipe with your friends!
Don't forget to leave a comment if you like this recipe!
Share Your Recipe with Green Regimen and We will add it to our weekly newsletter and share it with everyone!